Eng.Yousuf Ahmed Janahi - Moderator
Eng. Al Janahi Recieved his Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the University of Arizona ( Tucson - USA ) .
he is now Kahramaa President's Advisor for Business Development ‐ Kahramaa , Qatar ( May 2014 – Present ).
His Experience can be breifed in the following :
- Strategic & Business Planning & Development-
- Institutional & Organizational Development
- Regulatory & Pricing Policy development
- Techno‐Economic feasibility studies
- Negotiations & Project Management
- PW Production & Elect. Transmission Planning
- PW Procurement Ventures planning and contracting
he also held many key positions :
- Corporate Planning & Business Development Manager ‐ Kahramaa, Qatar ( Jun 2000 ‐ Apr 2014 )
- Board Chairman & Member ‐ GCC Interconnection Authority , Saudi Arabia ( Jan 2001 ‐ Mar 2014 )
- Board Member & Secretary General ‐ GCC CIGRE , Qatar ( Apr 1987 ‐ Nov 2014 )
- Director of Programs & Projects ‐ Min. of Electricity & Water, Qatar ( Jul 1999 ‐ May 2000 )
- Head of Electricity Planning Section ‐ Min. of Electricity & Water , Qatar ( Aug 1995 ‐ Jun 1999 )
- Head of Electricity Planning Unit ‐ Min. of Electricity & Water , Qatar ( Oct 1991 ‐ Jul 1995 )
- Electricity Planning Engineer – Min. of Electricity & Water , Qatar ( Sep 1990 ‐ Oct 1991 )
- Assistant Transmission Planning Engineer ‐ MEW, Qatar ( Jan 1987 ‐ Sep 1990 )
Eng.AL - Janahi has a Professional Membership in many committes and associations .